Work type: Part-time (24 or 32 hours)
Languages: English and Dutch
Our client is a market leader in the food industry, with products available in over 120 countries around the globe and a total employee count of over 100000 in 55 countries. They are the number one producer of dairy and plant-based products and in the top 5 for their infant and adult nutrition products.
As a Facility Services Assistant you will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and update administration and communication within the organization.
- Be the point of contact for management assistants and internal customers
- Manage the meeting room bookings, badges, and the parking and locker systems
- Check invoices and monthly reporting
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Excellent communicator in Dutch and English
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Excel and power point skills
- Proactive and independent
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.