Title: Facility Engineer
Our client is one of the biggest players in the pharmaceutical industry with a mission to provide healthier lifestyle for the generations ahead by producing world-class medical products.
In this role you will be in charge of the operational part related to the facilities and the machines. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the facilities ensuring compliance by good manufacturing practices.
• Ensure the proper execution of facility services is according to regulations
• Manage the in-house and subcontracted jobs are according to the regulations
• Check for problems to be compliant with EHS and inform management
• Make use of the facilities maintenance system
• Provide expertise in deviations and compliance audits
• Take part in projects and participate in meetings
• Oversee the budget and check for operational cost improvement
• Minimum a Bachelor degree
• Previous experience with facilities or engineering
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience
• Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus
• Show active results-driven mentality and cooperation skills
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.