Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Coordinator will manage the daily activities which are involved in the smooth operation of a pharmaceutical company.
- Ensure delivery of facility services is compliant to EHS&S and Quality standards
- Maintain site-level customer relationships with peers from Operations, Quality, Maintenance and Engineering
- Ensure compliance with good commercial, laboratory and manufacturing practices, Environmental Health and Safety
- Establish a high performance and continuous improvement
- Higher professional education (Facility Management)
- Good writing and speaking skills English and Dutch
- Strong focus on EHS&S and GMP Quality
- Preferably experience in a process-driven pharmaceutical environment or other highly regulated industries