Our client is one of the leading players within the area of cancer treatment,. They are a pioneer in cell therapy research and consequently have a leading position in the immuno-oncology space.
As a Facilities Engineer, you will be providing engineering support to the maintenance team related to equipment, facilities or electrical installations, as well as manage electrical projects relating to the area of specialization.
- Manage & oversee projects to upgrade facilities and equipment
- Provides technical input to implementation of projects
- Act as the Engineering SME during planning, design and development of projects
- Perform risk assessments, system impact assessments and FMEAs
- Write and provide technical review of documentation including commissioning and validation protocols
- Manage contractors performing equipment, utility and facility work during project execution
- Execute FATs and SATs
- Extensive experience working as a facilities engineer
- Strong collaboration skills
- Good command of English (Dutch is a plus)
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: