Our client is one of the pioneers in the biopharmaceutical sector. They are devoted to innovation in the treatment of severe illnesses through the immunotherapy.
Within this role you will be responsible for supervising maintenance projects throughout the facility, including taking care of the equipment. You will be managing every technical problem that might come across you and your team.
- Support maintenance team and assist on electrical projects
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to engineering
- Prepare RFPs
- Carry out FATs and SATs
- Support Deviations and CAPAs
- Provide change control and asses risks
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role Electronical or mechanical background
- Electronical or mechanical background
- Good level of English
- Team player
- Available for 40h
- Experience in GMP environment is a plus
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.