Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Facilities Engineer you will supervise and direct all aspects for the operation, maintenance, repairs, and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems.
- Manage facilities and services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements; assure change implementation complies with regulations; evaluate impact and actions plan to assure proper implementation.
- Ensure the service activities comply with production requirements and standardization expectations.
- Ensure the repair, installation, and maintenance of systems comply with requirements and regulations.
- Supervise in-house and subcontracted jobs in the area of responsibility.
- Identify issues and risks that can cause failure to comply with any EHS and quality regulatory requirement, report to management and provide alternatives.
- Ensures compliance with environmental legal requirements; manages EHS and Quality improvement plans as per site CAPA system.
- Prepare performance reports on accomplishments and situations of the area for the department head.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the technical side of facility management.
- Strong technical skills in EHS and Quality Management.
- Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.