Our client is one of the biggest company specialized in healthcare. Their mission is to improve people’s live through science and innovation.
In this role, you will release products in accordance with approved specifications an procedures via GxP oversight, to ensure quality-related activities.
- Ensure GMP compliance products manufactured and/or tested at a contract facility.
- Guarantee all aspects of product manufacturing and/or testing meet the quality standards.
- Modify and review quality standards.
- Release product in accordance with approved specifications and procedures.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree and 4+ years of experience in a cGxP or other regulated environment, including 2 years in a Quality role.
- Good understanding of US/EU cGMPs for the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions in an independent way.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information!