Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Expert Quality Control
Our client is committed to being the premier, research-intensive biopharmaceutical company and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for today and the future.
You will be the responsible of the troubleshooting of biological QC assays, data analysis, as well as optimisation and validation of QC tests.
- Plan and execute the experiemnts.
- Report all the laboratory activities.
- Develop analytical assays.
- Be the responsible of the trouble shooting.
- BSc or MSc degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with biological assays.