Expert in Quality Operations
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company and it’s superior in the field of biomedicine. The main purpose of a company is making innovative ways to present the best medicine in order to treat infectious diseases. The company is located in Leiden, the Netherlands.
For this role you will be part of the motivated QA team and you will provide business improvement. You will perform assessments within a highly regulated environment. We are looking for a candidate with a dynamical mentality which will strengthen the team and who will make sure that all CAPA’s are performed.
- Assist and ensure GMP regulations are prepared for routine operations.
- Ability to work closely on quality issues and compliance
- Be a part of Quality Risk Management
- Having knowledge of how to structure site issue meetings
- Maintain all correct study protocols and level assessment
- Ensure the high quality of projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree connected to Science or Business administration field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related areas
- Having knowledge of continuously improving manufacturing (Lean tools)
- Knowledge of GMP regulations
- Operate with software trackwise
- Must be fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a big plus.
- Remote: 1-2 days from home
- For more information, please apply for this role below and contact Lucija