Out client is a big biopharmaceutical company. The company is focused on different cell therapies.
For this role you will be joining a team. You can drive supply decisions by alligning on assumptions, modeling demand and supply scenarios. You need to have strong analytical and program management skillset.
- Formulate hypothesis and test to ensure plans are sound and rigorous
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Consolidate EU demand and the company's manufacturing network supply plans for the EU region
- Proactively identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions
- Participate and develop supply chain strategies
- Interface with all levels of organization
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Planning and supply chain experience
- APICS certification