Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
They will play a key role in bringing visibility of consolidated demand signals from different European markets, as well as risks and opportunities in the context of our Specialized Nutrition business. In close cooperation with their team and the D2D EU Team, they will, animate, understand and challenge the demand signals from the markets, in order to ensure smooth SOP and GPS monthly cycles.
- Lead cross-functional projects, with the aim of improving forecast accuracy & bias, optimizing volume allocations, strengthening master data accuracy, as well as global processes.
- Collaborating closely with different departments (Supply Planning, Finance, Activity Management, Marketing, Sales) for optimizing the GPS process & tools, as well as crisis/shortage management.
- Leading and animating key platforms/meetings to drive business continuity, raise and tackle critical issues across the network and set-up corrective actions.
• You have a Master degree in Engineering, Business, or Supply Chain similar studies, added with more than 5 years of experience in similar roles;
• You have previous experience in Supply Chain and strong understanding of S&OP Processes & Dynamics;
• Proven track record of strategic thinking as well as hands on;
• Basic Systems (SAP R3, APO, Athena) knowledge
• Strong end-to-end business sense.
• Strong team player
• Quick learner, demonstrating autonomy and structure in his/her work attitude
• Great communicator, able to convince/engage people from shop floor to management team
• Solid Analytical skills
• Advance English language speaking and writing. Other languages are consider a plus.
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.