Equipment Validation Engineer
Our client in a world leader in medical devices with base in Leiden, The Netherlands. In this site, they mainly manufacture breast implants.
As a Validation Engineer you will support the Quality Operations department to ensure all quality objectives and goals are met, with a focus on the validation of new equipment.
- Analyse routine and test data looking for improvement opportunities.
- Development of protocols for equipment validation
- Serve as technical review for validation activities, i.e. protocols and reports
- Investigate non-conformances, develop root-cause analysis and CAPAs
- Initiate technical investigations for processes and equipment
- Stakeholder and relationship management: connect with Production and Engineering for projects
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with validation activities
- Experience in a highly regulated industry (medical devices, pharma, food)
- Excellent communications skills in English
For more information please apply below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 20 65 89 801 or firstname.lastname@example.org