Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You'll actively handle the quality and compliance related issues especially related to equipment + bringing in new technologies and also responsible for automating some of the pipetting work
- Coordination of activities related to equipment qualification and maintenance
- Generating a long-term plan to meet future needs on required equipment (including financial plan) and follow up with stakeholders.
- responsible for coordinating TECAN (pipetting robot) activities, making sure new scripts are being qualified and TECAN is most efficiently used
- responsible for setting-up URS’s (user requirement settings) in collaboration with ELM RUN team and provides lab input for the new equipment
- Acting as lead investigator for Non-Conformances which encompasses conducting the investigation, providing product impact assessments and identifying and defining appropriate CAPAs
- Accurate lab investigation and CPA’s for the medium/high-level Quality issues.
- Around 6 years of a relevant working experience
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses
- Knowledge on equipment introduction
- Experience in a GMP lab is a plus
- Experience with TECAN would be a great plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.