Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Equipment Specialist you are responsible for the implementation of new equipment/systems within the organization. You'll also be involved in continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Implementing new systems and equipment in organizations' QC dpt.
- Documenting the whole procedure
- Maintaining equipment validation master plan for equipment
- Coordination with equipment suppliers to better understand the market and its opportunities
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or relevant field
- Min. of 4 years of Pharma GMP experience
- A background within CSV is a big plus
- LIMS, Empower, Trackwise are also pluses
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.