You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical organizations, based on Noord-Brabant region. Their mission is to deliver innovative medicines for patients worldwide.
Your team will be responsible for coordinating the design of new equipment and the redesign for existing equipment. You will contribute to maximizing our client's manufacturing capabilities.
- Draw up equipment specifications
- Support analysis and develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Support complete engineering and approve design documentation
- Work together with the vendor during the build phase and trouble-shoot
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years experience in operations / manufacturing environment
- Direct experience with regulated environment
- Strong technical knowledge
- Good communication skills in English
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button