Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Equipment Engineer, your ultimate task is to assure equipment is available at all times, to allow smooth operation activities.
- To introduce new equipment and maintain the existing equipment
- Be the first departmental contact for questions about equipment
- Lead to assure the availability of compliant equipment and processes in the department
- Be expert about equipment data integrity topics in a cGMP environment
- Support troubleshooting and investigation in non-conformances (process and equipment related)
- Lead and support process excellence activities to continuously improve the work
- Initiate and handle equipment related compliance records (change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records)
- BSc in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of Pharma GMP experience
- Experience with cell culture equipment, downstream process equipment are big advantages
- Experienced with Change Controls, deviations
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.