Our client is a medical device company based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. This is a manufacturing site were they focus on medical, surgical, ophthalmic and implants.
You will the test the new equipment and the redesign for existing equipment. Next to that you will ensure that all the correct documentation and work instruction are in place for a compliant and safe work environment.
- Write equipment specifications and prepare quality documentation
- Create technical solution and support investigations
- Train manufacturing operators in order to ensure that they are using the equipment correctly
- Support the test phase both at the vendor and on-site together with the engineering team
- Check and approve design documentation
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Strong knowledge of technical requirements
- Relevant work experience with 3+ years in operations / manufacturing environment
- Experience with working in project teams
- Make sure that all activities comply with the GMP requirements
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.