Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You'll be responsible for the availability and functionality of the equipment required for the production purposes
- Work with cross functional team members, incorporating external manufacturing partners to ensure equipment meets varied quality, EHSS and compliance requirements
- Initiate and lead process and/or equipment improvement projects. This includes leading and executing Change Control processes, managing Business Improvements and defining User Requirements in consultation with a multidisciplinary team.
- Participate in NPI projects and (global) multidisciplinary projects as an extended team member.
- Develop and sustain a long-term strategy for the asset such that manufacturing capacity remains adequate. Ensure that an Asset Team is in place to ensure life cycle management of the equipment.
- Actively lead and/or participates in investigations into deviations in production processes, identifies corrective and/or preventive actions and ensures that these are dealt with adequately and within agreed timelines.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant field
- 2-4 years of working experience in a Pharma GMP environment
- Experience with downstream production processes and equipment. Preferably experience with/knowledge of both upstream and downstream processing.
- Affinity for production equipment and automation systems (e.g. DeltaV).
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.