Our client is one of the worlds biotechnology companies, value-based, looking for innovation to transform the lives of patients with severe illness.
As a Senior Equipment Engineer, you will be in collaboration with the team in a different areas to contribute to maximizing the manufacturing capabilities. You will work close with the Project Manager to ensure projects are completed within schedule, budget and quality requirements.
- Support investigations and develop technical solutions.
- Draw up equipment’s specifications based on material, compliance and system requirements.
- Support detailed engineering and approve design documentation.
- Support business in continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Relevant work experience in operations/ manufacturing environment.
- Broad technical knowledge.
- Experience with regulated environment (GMP or OSHA or APA)
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills.
- This role is 50% on site and 50% remote
Are you interested and want to apply for role, feel free to contact me.