You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
You will be a part of an Engineering Team which is coordinating the design of new equipment and the redesign for existing equipment. You are an expert on advanced engineering techniques.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Support investigations and develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Draw up equipment specifications
- Support vendor selection
- Support detailed engineering and approve design documentation
- Work closely together with the vendor during the build phase and trouble-shoot where necessary
- Support the test phase both at the vendor and on-site together with the engineering team
- Support business units in continuous improvements efforts.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, science or related
- At least 3 years of experience in operations / manufacturing environment (GMP is a big plus)
- Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization.
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols is a pre
- Open to work outside office hours if necessary
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.