Environment Health & Safety
Our client is an international healthcare company specialized in women health. Their mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day.
As Environment Health and Safety Specialist you will support and implement and/or improve the Environment Health and Safety policies and programs. Create and update training materials and intranet information.
- Conduct and lead EH&S audits and inspections.
- Conduct and lead occupational health and/or safety risk assessments and job Hazard Analysis.
- Provide general support related to laboratory safety, emergency response, hazard communication, LOTO and other regulatory and site-specific EH&S programs.
- Manage EH&S systems, including but not limited to incident investigation, chemical data sheets, inspection, change control.
- Participate in preparation and delivery of EH&S Council, Town Hall, Tier and/or site meeting presentations.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in production, lab, chemical or biological environments.
- Bachelor’s in Environmental Safety or relevant field.
- GMP knowledge.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.