Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
About the Role:
- You will be working in the Maintenance team where, together with 20 colleagues, you are responsible for the technical performance of the factory.
- You will be working in shifts.
- Together with your partner on the shift, you will be the first one called in case of a production breakdown.
- You will make an analysis of why something is malfunctioning, suggest solutions and coordinate these with the production colleague, and get to work to fix the malfunction.
- Depending on the complexity of the breakdown, you will do this with your partner or alone.
- When there is time also performing preventive maintenance and inspections.
- Reporting work performed in Ultimo.
- Documenting work performed (updating drawings, updating technical documentation).
- An electrical engineering degree (MBO level 4).
- 3+ years of experience with working in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of NEN3140.
- Knowledge of control systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of automated production techniques is an advantage.
- Good command of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
Interested? if you see yourself in this role then do not hesitate to click on the apply button.