Engineering Maintenance Technician
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
The company is located in Haarlem, Netherlands.
What you will do
You will be working in the Maintenance team where, together with 20 colleagues, you are responsible for the technical performance of the factory.
You will be working in shifts. Together with your partner on the shift, you will be the first to be called in case of a production breakdown. You will make an analysis of why something is malfunctioning, suggest solutions and coordinate these with your production colleague, and get to work to fix the malfunction.
- Solving breakdowns.
- When there is time, also performing preventive maintenance and inspections.
- Reporting work performed in Ultimo.
- Documenting work performed (updating drawings and technical documentation).
- An electrical engineering degree.
- Experience of working in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of NEN3140.
- Knowledge of control systems is an advantage.
- Good command of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me