Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Engineer Life Cycle Management you will be responsible for site products & components life cycle Mgmt. You will also be leading labelling changing deliverables, product design change, and supporting new product registration and its commercial launch.
- Site products and components life cycle management
- Leads site products design change, identifies, and follows appropriate quality processes and procedures
- Support new product registration and commercial launch, identifies key steps and leverage global resources.
- Provides the required documentation and labelling change deliverables to lifecycle design control teams.
- Oversees and act on product issues in the market
- Lead labelling design projects and ensure labels meet regulatory and marketing requirements
- BSc/MSc in an Engineering discipline
- Min. of 2 years of working experience in engineering
- Experience in package/labelling in medical devices is a big plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or apply directly below.