As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimisations as well. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
The EMEA Marketing Communications Leader is a key member of regional EMEA team and is part of the EMEA Digital Team. This role is central in creating centralized EMEA Marcom function as per the vision and the strategy of the Leadership team. The role will support marketing and sales teams across the region with efficient ways to promote the products through project management, development and adaption of the marketing campaigns, PR, internal/external communication and brand reputation
- Product launches: Manage development and/or regional adaptation of the Launch Tool box
- Campaigns: Management, development or/and adaptation of the regional campaigns across businesses or support of the local country ones.
- Marketing materials: manage development, adaptation, approvals, translations
- Events & Congresses: support countries with the congress organization (congress concepts and booth designs, messages, communication)
- Webinars: support marketing and clinical teams with the organization of the webinars
- Agencies: manage the workflow with external agencies across the region; own and manage relationships with preferred suppliers
- Marketing & Promotional Budgets: track and effectively manage Marcom budget, track expenses
- Creative & Design: Manage the workflow for the EMEA Creative & Design Lead based on the business priorities using the Aprimo system
- Processes: develop effective Marcom processes ( job requests, translations, approvals, design)
- DAM/Assets Library: liaison between DAM librarian and marketing teams in the region
- Aprimo: Manage marcom approval process through the platform, train marketing teams, platform owner for the region
- Digital marketing: together with Digital marketing specialist, Design lead and agencies – develop, manage and adapt digital marketing camapigns
- Internal communications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications/PR or similar
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in driving lead generation campaigns
- Significant and recent experience, particularly in the field of medical devices, is strongly preferred.
- (Near) Native level English and preferably at least one other language (French, German, Spanish, or Italian preferred)