EMEA Clinical Solutions Engineer
About the company
As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimisations. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
About the role
As EMEA Clinical Solutions Engineer you will play a key role in the al pre-sales activities of the company in the territory. Working this role you will provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to the Sales organization including scoping and quoting the technical, functional and clinical capabilities of the companies Care Communications product portfolio. You will be participating in pre-sales activities (product demonstrations, presentations) to capture and define business requirements, serve as the primary resource for the sales team for all product, technical, services and architectural support.
- Provide technical input to the sales team to help them detemine the scope, budget and quotations
- Play a critical part in the sales process by presenting the clinical integration and communication product portfolio to potential customers
- Providing architect assessments within any of the defined Care Communications workflows such as voice communication, secure texting, codes rapid response, clinical integrations, EHR, physiological monitoring and clinical training
- Liase with several different stakeholders such as software development, sales, marketing, project management, service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or other relevant field
- At least 4-6 years of broad IT experience including servers, networks, firewalls, integrations and security
- Customer facing/presenting experience highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, any other EU language considered a plus