This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines. For this specific role, you will join the Covid-19 project.
As eLIMS administrator you will be responsible for translating documents, like stability plans, specification sheets and sample plans to clear eLIMS Master Data and configurations.
- Translation of relevant documents to eLIMS Master Data.
- Build eLIMS Master Data and ensure the right quality.
- First point of contact of relevant stakeholders like Release and Stability Coordinator, and Stability Scientists.
- Act as an SME for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP audits.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP standards.
- MLO-4 or HLO, with experience in quality and laboratory systems (cGMP, SAP, LIMS).
- 3+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communications skills in English. Dutch is a strong plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 658 98 01.