Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
Direct and manage the electronic project from start to finish, define project scope, goals and deliverables. Direct and manage the electronic team members, his team. Identify their educational needs in relation to the project and discuss options to fulfill these needs with the applicable stakeholders.
· Develop full-scale effort driven project estimation electronic customized project plan including the software and the hardware project plan
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
· continuous self-testing and module testing are part of the daily activities of each team member
· A degree in either mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering
· At least 5 years experience working with electronic designs and embedded software
· Experience working with consumer electrical products
· Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below