Electrical Engineer (Medical Devices)
Our client is an international medical devices organization focused on the research and production of breast implants.
As an Electrical Engineer you will take the role of a project lead.
- Directs plant and outside contractors and suppliers in the installation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Proactively debugs, tests, and deploys products.
- Performs early analysis and project definition of electrical engineering projects. This includes early design, prototyping and feasibility analysis.
- Serves as one of the key voices to project viability and early definition.
- Prepares proposals for immediate and long-term programs for the electrical needs of manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Prepares reports and presentations to management on project status and makes recommendations for changes to ensure on time completion.
- Takes a lead role in the architectural structure and development of projects.
- Manages all levels of a large scale project and leads multiple discipline teams.
- Allocates tasks to team members, determines progress, manages overall design to completion, and insures overall architectural integrity as Defines scope of projects, estimating cost and time, and prepares justification for capital and expense forecast projects.
- Prepares and controls project budget.
- Evaluates progress, results, and recommends changes in procedures and systems, as business and equipment electrical needs change.
- 5+ years experience in electrical design & engineering in an industrial environment in the pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry is a preference), at least 2 years in project management.
- Have experience in low voltage installations
- Have experience or practical insight in electrical and mechanical engineering work.
- Expert on NEN 3140 regulations
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Dutch (mandatory), English (good reading/writing required, a little more basic on verbal communication in English is acceptable)
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.