Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Electrical Engineer you'll be mainly responsible for deploying and coordinating the Maintenance Management program (infrastructure (e.g.: UPS, emergency generator, electrical main- and sub distribution boards). You'll also act as electrical SME during internal/external inspections or audits.
- Setup/maintain electrical technical standards and keep oversight that these documents are correctly used;
- Act as the delegate of the Installation responsible person to supervise electrical activities are executed in accordance with NEN3140 and other directives and guidelines;
- Second line troubleshooting in case of technical problems;
- Perform RCM of electrical systems to guarantee that electrical systems are maintained properly;
- You have a minimum of 4 years work experience as Electrical Engineer.
- You are a good communicator in English, both verbally and in writing. Dutch is a big plus
- Additional training certificates such as NEN1010, NEN3140, VCA full
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.