This company is focusing on finding a cure for cancer. They are leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. This is an international organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
As a Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical side of all the USP and DSP projects managed by Project manager.
- -Act as SME for electrical systems under the project manager direction for facilities, installations and cleanrooms
- -Provide expertise regarding codes and technologies relevant to electrical designs like NEN1010, security/access networks and internal standards
- - Review and comment the designs of external suppliers
- - Adopt a consultancy role in design and project phase
- - Works closely and independently with design partners during concept and basic design phases.
- -Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer
- -2+ years of experience in pharma, high-tech industry or consultancy firm
- -Good communication skills in English & Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.