NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
One of the leading multinational innovative health technology medical device company located in Noord-Brabant.
As an electrical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers. You will be responsible for EMC aspects and generating customer compliant technical product documentation (TPD) using CAD programs. You also review specifications and participate in the realization and debugging of electrical systems.
- You have a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering;
- You have at least 5 years work experience, and at least 3 years in ASML environment;
- It is crucial that you have knowledge of ASML E-Design guidelines, component databases, and EDEV way of working;
- You have experience with designing and documenting modules/subassemblies;
- You are able to make detailed designs of cabling, field boxes, and Electrical cabinets. This will be the main part of the job;
- You are a proven team player;
- You have a customer centric attitude;
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work;
- You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design;
- You have a broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation;
- You have experience with regulations for developing semiconductor equipment;
- You have experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations;
- You have experience in working with (for detailed wiring (DW’s) and functional blocks.