Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will be ensuring Health and Safety through driving continuous improvement and the implementation and development of programs and projects. You are responsible for providing information and supporting management and other EHSS programs. Monitor objectives and targets and recognize and act upon opportunities for improvement.
Responsibilities- Coordinate and ensure Safety training of personnel site is given and adjusted according to company requirements.
- Impact of new medicine, handling and storage is assessed and controlled to ensure safety of people and processes.
- Risk assessments of site and function and making sure execution is done compliant to legislation and the companies standards.
- Tracking and reporting of (potential) high risks and communicate it to management.
Requirements- Previous experience in Environment Health and Safety.
- Bachelors degree in Environment Health and Safety, Engineering or an equivalent degree.
- Minimum qualification at MVK level, HVK level has the preference.
- Experience in providing advice, coaching and counselling.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post