Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You'll be part of the dpt. responsible for implementing ISO14001 and ISO45001. You'll be involved in various EHS projects and supporting EHS governance such as internal inspections, environmental reporting and ensuring environmental compliance.
- EHS management (coordination of internal inspections and metrics management)
- Managing environmental reporting (internal and external)
- Improving and supporting EHS internal & external auditing processes
- Coordinate ISO 14001-2015
- Leading and coordinating various EHS projects (such as waste/energy reduction)
- Lead internal and external audits and inspections
- Min. of BSc degree
- Experience with ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Around 3-5 years of experience with environmental aspects within production, lab, chemical or biological environment
- Safety Manager level 3("HVK") or comparable is considered an advantage
- Dutch is a big plus
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button