EHS Monitoring Specialist
The company is one of the biggest Biotechnology/ pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are focusing on developing and creating solutions for the most difficult to threat diseases in this world, for humans and animals.
As a EHS Monitoring Specialist you’ll support to the EHS(environment, health and safety) department. You will have a variety of tasks and activities that you’re responsible for. The main task will be to renew the private computer network/information platform, because this has been outdated and the company gets a lot of complains/questions due to this. Continuously it will be your responsibility to control the system and put details in it and improve upon it where possible. You will be the one that translates everything concerning procedures, messages or core elements in to the system. Besides that you’ll have to communicate a lot with different stakeholders in the company while implementing everything concerning EHS to the system.
- Provide direct support to EHS Department
- Filling of databases with information that is provided
- Keeping track of the site compliance calendar and follow ups with the system order
- Assistance in processing data, working instructions and drafting of SOP’s
- Keeping good contact with system owners within the department
- Renewing of the private computer network/information platform
- 2 years EHS experience (preferable environmental department experience)
- Experience in data collection and processing
- Experience in basic website building
- Pro-active in approaching stakeholders (communicatively strong)
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both oral and in writing
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Lesley Rademaker