The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
You will build strong relationships with other EHS&S departments, working closely with this company's other EHS&S organisations in the Netherlands and related countries. Bring expertise in Occupational Hygiene subjects such as: nosie, ergonomics, exposure to chemicals. As well as Transport Safety and EHS&S Risk Assessments.
- Lead and support the implementation of EHS&S Standards within your field of expertise
- Perform EHS&S assessments within projects and setup, lead and support other EHS&S projects
- Internal and external audits and inspections
- Give training on related topics
- Bachelor or equivalent level through experience
- 5 years' of experience in the field of EHS&S within a laboratory, R&D environment or biological environment
- Safety manager level 3, HVK or Industrial Hygiene
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Want to know more? Apply via the button below!