Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You will be supporting the EHS technicalities and procedures. You will also be developing and supporting EHS trainings.
- Develop NL technical EH&S procedures, processes, and practices based on the already existing procedures at the different J&J NL sites
- Involve teams of stakeholders like site related Standards Owners / SME’s, EH&S representatives
- Develop and/or optimizing EH&S training on EH&S related topics during implementation
- BSc in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of EHS experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
This is a fulltime position (40 hours weekly) / Part time is also an option.
Initial contract of 6 months with possibility of extension based on business need and individual performance.