My client is a market leader in the food industry
About the role
As Manager e-Commerce you have significant experience in e-Commerce, preferably in the online retail landscape. Furthermore, experience in digital project management and development of new business initiatives is preferred.
- End-to-end responsible for daily contact with leading Dutch and Belgium online grocery stores and retailers
- Drive growth at our online grocery retail customers by generating knowledge and efficiently activating our online assortment
- Partner with online grocery retail customers to build relationship and create an atmosphere of jointly testing and learning
- Deliver flawless execution of (online only) promotions and activations
- Maintain strong communication across multiple departments: front-end (e.g. customer teams, brand teams, online marketing) and back-end (e.g. Supply chain)
- Generate learnings to be translated across the industry and develop (international) best practices
- Analyze Nielsen data every quarter to track performance within the category (innovations, distribution, base + promo development, market shares etc.)
- Perform promo analyses in order to understand which promotions are best for the category
- Create trade stories based on, shopper insights, analyses and retailer strategy to support account management
- Min. 2 years of work experience with some form of commercial accountability, preferably in an e-commerce environment or category management/trade marketing
- A bias for action and entrepreneurial mindset
- A good comprehension of online performance & marketing channels
- A passion for data in order to understand trends and create insights (advanced Excel experience is a plus)
- Has lots of energy, a commercial focus, and a sense of urgency to every project you touch.
- An active approach to align and educate people within the organization on ecommerce
- E-commerce/online marketing fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other online tooling are a plus.
- Experience with CMS (Demandware, Adobe) CRM tools & Adobe are a plus
- Experience with Nielsen
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply Now button