Nutrition, health, and sustainable living are the top priorities of our client, an international science-based company. For more than a century, their goal has been to improve the quality of life for everyone.
Your main tasks as an Electrical & Instrumentation Specialist will be to make sure that safety, health, and quality guidelines (SHE) are observed while setting up, maintaining, and correcting electrical installations. As well as to guarantee the proper functioning of the services by analyzing and adequately resolving faults.
- Support a multidisciplinary team on E&I matters across the entire lifecycle
- Develop best practice working procedures to support E&I developments
- Create and maintain formal documents
- Check standard and regulatory compliance
- Contribute to the maintenance of the facilities
- MBO level 4 E&I and equivalent
- Knowledge of SHE and QA systems
- Experience in similar positions in a production environment
- Pro-active mindset and hands-on
- Good communications skills and good command of the Dutch language (oral & written)
Our client is seeking highly motivated talents for different positions, do you want to join them and be part of an exciting journey? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me via the apply button. I would be happy to discuss this opportunity with you.