Assistant Scientist (DSP)
This organization focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a DSP Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for the production of Clinical Trial Material in a cGMP environment.
- Participate in the production of vaccines that are in clinical testing Phases 1 to 3
- Operate DSP processes at a pilot scale
- Updating documentation
- Be responsible for the predefined process steps (Bioreactor process, Clarification, UFDF, AEX)
- Improvement tasks and innovative projects
- Data management
- Education background in Microbiology/Life Sciences
- 2+ years of GMP experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills in English
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.