Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a DSP Scientist you will be representing the DSP in multidisciplinary project team.
- Responsible for defining study approaches
- Translating research into actions by delivering design and study plans
- Analyzing data and write/coordinate scientific study reports
- Experience with scale-up/scale-down of DSP processes
- Experience with downstream process development using DoE
- IEX chromatography and UF/DF.
- Experience with vaccine development and knowledge of GMP are advantages
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.