Our client is one of the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company, being the market leader in healthcare and biopharmaceutical products. Based in Leiden, their mission is to make healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone.
As a DSP Manufacturing Specialist you will support one of the expansion projects of the company. You will be responsible for the equipment. You will improve documentation, train the manufacturing operators in how to properly use the equipment, oversee the procedures and perform root cause analysis once an error is detected. In this role, you will work closely with the maintenance, quality, GMP and process department.
- - Oversee and improve the cell&virus culture processes, purification processes, formulation and testing processes
- - Root cause investigations
- - Handle compliance reports
- - Validate equipment
- - Lead continuous improvement projects
- - Fluency in Dutch and English
- - Minimum Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biomedicine, Process Technology or related
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- - Experience in DSP and GMP
- - Green Belt certification
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.