Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a DSP Assistant Scientist you'll be planning, preparing and executing scientific studies/experiments.
- Performing unit operations such as Filtration, Chromatography, UF/DF
- Planning, preparing and executing scientific studies
- BSc degree in a relevant field
- Pharma GMP experience is a big plus
- Experienced working on 50L scale models is an advantage
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.