Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a DSP Assistant Scientist your will perform down stream processing experiments under the supervision of the main scientist.
- - Prepare and execute scientific studies in pilot scal or reduced scale models
- - Filtration, chromatography and UF/DF
- - Ensure that all documentation related to the experiments is properly filled in
- - BSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related field.
- - Experience with down stream processes
- - Excellent communication skills in English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.