About the Company
Our client is one of top biopharmaceutical companies in the Netherlands and worldwide. They focus on saving lives through the development of important medicines and vaccines. In their Boxmeer location they mainly engage with the research, manufacturing and development of vaccines and healthcare products for animals.
About the Role
This is a hybrid role with 60% work from home time. You will be responsible for all the data-processing in SAP when a new product is launched or when an existing product is launched in a new market. You will spend half of the time entering data and the other half working on specific project and advising managers on SAP changes.
Responsibilities- Support the documentation process
- Create and approve all project documents according to the schedule
- Develop a system that tracks the documentation process
- Generate reports
Requirements- + 1 year of experience with SAP and Excel
- Knowledge/Experience with SAP ECC or MDG
- Advanced technical writing skills
- Good computer skills and ability to work with automated approval systems (Trackwise, Documentum, etc.)
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
- Proactive mindset
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!