Start date: In consultation, preferred ASAP
Focusing on preventative care, my client is a front-runner in animal health and innovating solutions in a fair way. Located in North Brabant - Netherlands, they prioritize caring for animals and the people who depend on them through developing veterinary medicines & services.
As a Documentation Specialist, you will provide compliant and timely documentation support. With an affinity in data, you will mainly be responsible in data entry for the production of new products in Asia.
- Data entry, maintain & manage the material master data
- Tracking documentation progress
- Generating metric reports
- Cooperate with various stakeholders to manage material master data
- Coordinating the documentation of new products
- Collecting product information from various stakeholders
- Manage the validity of data in case of product changes/phase out
- Experience using SAP
- At least 1 year experience in supply chain
- Fluent in English
Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.