Duration: 1 year (extension is possible)
Start date: as soon as possible
About the Company
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide long term response and eliminate this chronic disease.
About the role
As a Distribution Specialist you will be responsible to develop, manage and maintain a GMP/Non-GMP warehouse and inventory management system in the exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. In this role you will support manufacturing operations, product- shipping and component receiving to ensure inventory accuracy, timely supply of materials and on-time shipments.
- Plan, oversee, and participate in the warehouse management operations and activities to support (production) operations and other internal customers.
- Receive incoming shipments of non-GMP/GMP materials and equipment following established procedures.
- Maintain accurate inventory of GMP warehouse materials to ensure optimum replenishment Performing inventory cycle counts, perform accurate ERP transactions.
- Pick, pack and ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures.
-Create and revise SOPs relevant to Department processes
-Ensure individual training is up to date
- Relevant education in science, engineering or facilities
- 3 years of experience of working in a warehouse (preferably pharma industry)
- Previous experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP as well as a non-GMP Setting.
-Flexibility to work second shift, on call hours or irregular hours