Our client is one of the biggest companies in the biopharmaceutical industry. Their main purpose is to develop of cancer immunotherapies with the goal of provide durable response in a rapid and long-term way to save lives by finding the cure for cancer. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR).
As a Supply Chain Distribution Specialist you will be responsible to develop, manage and maintain a GMP/Non-GMP warehouse and inventory management system in the exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. In this role you will support manufacturing operations, product- shipping and component receiving to ensure inventory accuracy, timely supply of materials and on-time shipments.
- Plan, oversee, and participate in the warehouse management operations and activities to support (production) operations and other internal customers.
- Receive incoming shipments of non-GMP/GMP materials and equipment following established procedures.
- Maintain accurate inventory of GMP warehouse materials to ensure optimum replenishment Performing inventory cycle counts, perform accurate ERP transactions.
- Pick, pack and ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures.
- 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical facility
- Previous experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Relevant education in science, engineering or facilities (MBO/HBO level)
- Knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP as well as a non-GMP Setting.
- Flexible to work second shift in irregular hrs. (weekends).
Are you interested in knowing more about this position? Do you know someone who fit with this role? Don’t hesitate to apply and I will reach you out.