As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimisations. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support company growth by development and execution of the digital leads generation campaigns, will be responsible for customer engagement and customer journey on digital marketing platforms.This role will report to the EMEA Digital Team Leader and will be part of the EMEA Marketing organisation
- Planning, development and execution of regional digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy, social media, e-mail campaigns.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
- Provide technical support to marketing team with webinars and events digital platforms
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- Bsc in Marketing or related
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Able to develop longterm sales relationships
- 2 years+ in the Digital Marketing
- In depth knowledge of SEO and Adwords programs
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation
- Fluent in English