Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and ground-breaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of its customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in its 100+ years of operations.
As a development engineer you will lead and work on various projects, where you will have to update designs, but also release product in an existing market. Main focus will be on development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products. You'd be responsible for realization of product propositions with the ambition to drive business growth!
- Update designs, analyze, test and release the product in an existing market
- Product compliancy in regards to market
- Create technical product documentation
- Analyzing product's issues in the market
- Bachelor’s mechanical engineering/mechanical engineering technology/mechatronic engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in product development domain and 3-5 years of experience with technical product data management
- Experience in developing products from idea to market
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing techniques for thermoplastics, elastomers and rubbers
- Experienced with Windchill and configuration and change management